Welcome to Tudor Primary School
We are a local one form entry primary school and nursery at the heart of Finchley. We are a close, warm community focussed on learning and made up of dedicated staff, supportive parents, and children with a passion for learning. As a school we are committed to the highest standards of achievement and behaviour, and to constantly reflecting and improving so that we can do the very best for the children in our care.
Our children enthusiastically follow The Tudor Way, which underpins everything we do:
We are proud to be an inclusive school where we develop children as rounded individuals who respect and care for each other and behave well because they understand the right thing to do. Our staff are passionate about inspiring a love of learning in children, giving them a deep education and broad set of experiences.
We benefit from being in a Federation with Manorside Primary School; we share resources and facilities, our staff collaborate to do the best for their pupils, and our children take part in shared activities.
Adding dates to your calendar
Subscribing via Outlook
Follow the relevant instructions below, using the feed address http://slf.greenhousecms.co.uk/ical.ics
- Outlook Office (desktop) (section: Add internet calendars)
- Outlook.com (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
- Outlook via a web browser (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
Subscribing via Google
- On your computer, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to "Other calendars" click 'Add' followed by 'From URL'.
- Click this button to copy the feed address to your clipboard and paste it into the 'URL of calendar' field
- Click 'Add calendar'. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars"
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Subscribing via iPhone
- Click this link and click 'Subscribe' in the popup message